The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Looking to DM or PC a Pathfinder (D&D 3.75) campaign in A2.

Looking to DM or PC a Pathfinder (D&D 3.75) campaign in A2.

A former member
Post #: 262
I am still intersted in this group and would not mind a meet up if one were proposed.

Apologies Paul, I didn't see your reply. So, that's four plus the possibility of three more? Sounds like a good start to me.

-J.
A former member
Post #: 263
@Everyone -

Alright, so I'm about to pull the trigger on this shin-dig. I'd like to know, is anyone interested in getting together to talk regarding the make-up of the group, a little about yourselves, and what your expectations for the campaign are? (Granted I have not released details as of yet.)

How does everyone feel about an evil campaign, rather than a "goodie-two-shoes" campaign? Maybe a flip on the good ol' mind for most of us.

I'd also like to offer up my email and, through email only, my phone number. You can reach me at JsnRBsh at att dot net.

Thanks again all and I hope to talk to you soon.

-J.
A former member
Post #: 18
Works for me.
Kevin W.
user 19735101
South Lyon, MI
Post #: 4
sounds good :D
A former member
Post #: 266
As Kaz (a member of the group) and I do not want to miss anyone looking for a group, we are having a gathering hosted at my home this Sunday from 5PM until about midnight. At this point in time this Sunday will be a character creation and fill-in regarding the background of the campaign due to having a few newer players to Pathfinder.

If you would like to come and join the group feel free to reply and I'll email you w/ some information regarding the group.

-J.