The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Looking to DM or PC a Pathfinder (D&D 3.75) campaign in A2.

Looking to DM or PC a Pathfinder (D&D 3.75) campaign in A2.

A former member
Post #: 221
Greetings everyone.

I'm looking to either a.) Join a Pathfinder game w/ a free spot to fill in an already established game or b.) Offer up to DM if enough players are found. You can contact me here on the boards or JsnRBsh at att dot net. Thanks all and best of luck!

user 7003633
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 1
Are you still looking? I love Pathfinder. What sort of schedule do you have available?
A former member
Post #: 251

Why yes I am. It's rather tough to find a group now-a-days for some reason. ::Shrugs.:: Anyhow, I'm still hoping to find a group, but w/ you that would make... Well, 2. If I DM and you PC that is. I'm all for it as I have half of a campaign already fleshed out and completed in my mind.

The minimum I like to run groups is at 4, but 5 is the ideal for me - 6 people total. Granted, the more the merrier, but we can always dream, right?

A former member
Post #: 15
Its been tough to find games outside the monthly meetup, I've been using­ to play on the virtual table tops lately for pathfinder myself.
Paul P.
user 13170112
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 2
I'm looking for a pathfinder game as well. I would be happy playing, or even DM'ing as well.
Kevin W.
user 19735101
South Lyon, MI
Hey feel free to count me in. biggrin
A former member
Post #: 252
Whew. Sorry for not paying attention all, it's been one baby-filled weekend, including a wedding!

@Mike - Thank you for the link. I'm checking it out as we speak and it's a nice idea to take into consideration. And since you replied, you're more than welcome to join our game if you like. I know your a fan of 4.0, but I wanted to extend the invitation to you.

@Everyone - So, that makes three players so far including me as DM? Sounds good. If another two were to peak an interest we'd be all set. Let's see how this pans out and we can go from there.
Kevin L.
user 18472631
Ann Arbor, MI

I've never played Pathfinder, but I DMed and played 2e for years and have played and DMed 4e. If you don't mind explaining a few things as we go, I'd be more than interested in playing.

A former member
Post #: 253
Cool. So, another possible add. I've got hopes for one if not two more going on in my head. So, whether you're brand spanking new or just want to check out Pathfinder feel free to leave us a message.

A former member
Post #: 256
Not to reply back-to-back, but I wanted to know if any of the folks that were interested in starting a group are still interested? It's been extremely quiet since everyone's replies.