The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Looking for weekly group in Ypsi

Looking for weekly group in Ypsi

Benjamin U.
user 70118562
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 1
Anyone thinking of running/hosting a D&D group in this area? Unfortunately, my apartment is too small (Also, I haven't DMed in ten years!)

If we get any interest, we could probably try and find a public venue to host us.
Roy
hart8210
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 7
My husband and I are also looking for a group in the Ypsilanti area. We could host but with his school and work schedule and my never having dmed, we couldn't solve the dm problem.

Let me know!
Jeff T.
user 74412212
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 3
I'm looking at starting a game in the Ann Arbor area, if that is close enough to Ypsi for you. See the thread above.
Benjamin U.
user 70118562
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 2
Hey Jeff - Whereabouts in A2? I don't mind driving, just curious.
Jeff T.
user 74412212
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 4
Ben - North Campus, Pierpont commons - I reckon you have enough ranks of Knowledge (local) to find it. Going to meet this sunday 2-7pm. Text me (734-997-8877) if you are interested. Would love to have you! No atomic copper clouds this time, I promise..
Jeremy
NK3000
Milan, MI
Post #: 1
I'm thinking about hosting a gaming group, but I don't know any players and I'm pretty green when it comes to RPG's. I've always enjoyed reading source books, but have very little play experience. I'm primarily into Shadowrun and just picked up Iron Kingdoms. I'm in Milan and am thinking two Sundays a month, maybe every other Wed. or something like that too if it's fun/people want to play more. I can only host about 5 players or so though.
Jeff T.
user 74412212
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 13
Jeremy - my weekends are pretty well booked, but I do have a spot open in my 3.5 D&D game, in Ann Arbor, if you are interested. We are meeting next on March 23 2pm-7pm. Let me know if you are interested.