The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › New 3.5 game.

New 3.5 game.

Jeff T.
user 74412212
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 1
I've been building a 3.5 world. It is Bronze age Greece, so Greek gods for humans, wind/sun gods for Elves, and Moradin for the dwarves. no other PC races. It is bronze age, so, no iron weapons, armor or cutlery. Oh, and no Item Creation Feats, so no magic items. There is divine and arcane magic, but nothing is stored in items of any kind. My plan is to meet once a month, on a Sunday that does not conflict with 2nd Saturday meet-ups. Anyone interested?
Laura M.
Alyksandrei
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 13
Where would you meet? I'm interested, but I rely on the Ann Arbor bus system as my primary transportation.
Laura M.
Alyksandrei
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 14
sounds good - I do have to work around my work schedules and homework, but it sounds like fun. I may need a ride depending on times (bus schedules on sundays are kinda lite).
Jim C.
user 3508444
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 113
That sounds fun. I may check it out as well. And, I am interested in being a dwarf but I have no Scottish accent hehe.

Jim
Jeff T.
user 74412212
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 5
Sweet! I expect to be at Pierpont Commons, U-Mich North Campus, by 2:15 to 2:30. The first meeting may take a bit of set up - finding a space, and doing characters. (call me 734-997-8877) if you get lost or can't find us. All are welcome, and yes, we can find you a ride, Laura! call, text or email me directly at szargondakkad@yahoo.com
We can get Shrek soundbites for you Jim!
Jeff T.
user 74412212
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 6
CHange of venue. My wife is allowing us to play at the house this week, no need to go to Pierpont. Meet at my place, 1935 Upland Drive, Ann Arbor MI, 48105, off of Plymouth at Murfin/Upland, near the Wendies on Plymouth. Call if you get lost, 734-997-8877
Laura M.
Alyksandrei
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 15
I'm working tomorrow! I may be able to get on email/im at work, but work will have to take precedence. I don't have a webcam or mic, so it would have to be old-fashioned text. Would that work? i don't know about next week, and I only get my schedule (at most) a week in advance. Can I still play?
Jeff T.
user 74412212
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 7
I don't think I could keep up via text. Lets try next time. We can role you up a character in the meantime, and hope you get next game day off. Bummer.
Jeff T.
user 74412212
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 8
Send me your email to szargondakkad@yahoo.com so I can add both Laura and Jim to the group
Jeff T.
user 74412212
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 9
I seem to have lost my barbarian! I need a human/elf/dwarf fighter/barbarian/paladin. Running a 3.5 DND game on Sat 2 Feb and once a month thereafter, not to conflict with the Second Saturday game. Any takers? Send me your email to szargondakkad@yahoo.com