The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Every other Sunday RPG gaming in Milan anyone?

Every other Sunday RPG gaming in Milan anyone?

Jeremy
NK3000
Milan, MI
Post #: 2
I'm thinking about hosting a gaming group, but I don't know any players and I'm pretty green when it comes to RPG's. I've always enjoyed reading source books, but have very little play experience. I'm primarily into Shadowrun and just picked up Iron Kingdoms. I'm in Milan and am thinking two Sundays a month, maybe every other Wed. or something like that too if it's fun/people want to play more. I can only host about 5 players or so though. I may have one player already, but haven't gotten any commitment. I'm primarily interested in GM'ing Iron Kingdoms without figurines/tapletop emphasis.

I'm seeking interested players as of now. If we can get something going I'm thinking we'd start playing in March.
Jim C.
user 3508444
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 115
Welcome Jeremy. Come out to the meetup. It is a great place to meet people for your home games.
Jeremy
NK3000
Milan, MI
Post #: 3
Thanks Jim, I attended last night and had a fun time. I just can't remember the names of everyone I played with, other than our GM, Bob. If any of you guys are reading this and want to check in with me so I can keep track of who you are on here, please do.

I'm still interested in doing an IK campaign on one or two Sundays a month. Anthony Roman and Justin have expressed interest and I have a player that isn't in the meetup group making a total of three interested players. I can only host a total of five players, so that leaves two slots open if anyone wants to get in on it. I live in Milan, MI which is a little south of Ypsilanti (closer to Toledo for Toledo folks).

I'm thinking our first meet could just be for character creation so I can tailor a plot that would suit the group over the following weeks. We'd also be able to socialize and get to know one another a bit. You won't need the source book, but I do only have one copy. I think Anthony has a copy as well (assuming he's in).

Right now I'm thinking we could have this first meet on Sunday, March 31st. Does that work for everyone interested?

If you don't know what Iron Kingdoms is, it's a fantasy/steampunk/magic hybrid RPG based on the Warmachine tabletop game. There are firearms, but they're most commonly the flintlock type. Technology in the setting is comprised of high tech steam powered concepts that are infused with magic. There are also these hulking humanoid looking "robots" that are steam powered known as Steamjacks that some characters can control. Check out the following links for more info.

http://privateerpress...­

https://www.google.co...­

Justin
justin30988
Canton, MI
Post #: 2
The 31st works fine for me.
Andrew P.
user 5029112
Tecumseh, MI
Post #: 1
Were you still looking for players?
I just moved to the area (from LA) and am looking for some gaming groups.