The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Canton/Ypsilanti pathfinder game seeking players

Canton/Ypsilanti pathfinder game seeking players

Marie
Saedista
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 4
My husband and I are looking to start a new bi-weekly game, preferably Saturday afternoons. We can host at our house in Ypsilanti. My husband will DM a pathfinder adventure path that will take characters from first level up to around 20.

New players are welcome as well as old timers. We don't have an age limit but we do prefer people who are mature (not in years, but in attitude). We try to achieve a good blend of role and roll playing; player input is always welcome (the more you write a background the more it will be incorporated and your experience will be that much richer).

My husband and I are in our 30s with no kids. My husband has many more years experience playing and DMing than I do. He's easy going as a DM and willing to work with players to enhance everyone's experience.

We do have cats and dogs just so anyone with allergies has a heads up.

You can respond here with questions or interest or message me privately.
Alexander
user 151184742
Redford, MI
Post #: 1

Good evening, Marie. How are you? My name's Alex, and I and a friend are interested in starting a group that meets regularly on the weekends as well. If you're still interested and looking, let me know and we could talk about the details. Hope to hear from you soon.

-Alex
Marie
Saedista
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 5
Hi Alex

I am well, thank you. Yourself?

We are still looking for players. I've messaged you my email to make it easier/quicker for us to discuss details. Looking forward to speaking with you.