addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Game Night: Corner Brewery in Ypsi at 6:00pm on Friday, April 24th

Game Night: Corner Brewery in Ypsi at 6:00pm on Friday, April 24th

Brian S.
Garden City, MI
Post #: 133
What: An evening of gaming and fun! Card games, board games, one-shot RPGs, and whatever else you think might be fun to try are welcome.

When: Friday, April 24th at 6:00pm.

Where: The Corner Brewery in Ypsilanti. Directions and information available on their website (see link below). They have good food and non-alcoholic beverages available as well. If the weather permits, we can even try playing outside in the fully-enclosed biergarten.

Details: If there is sufficient turnout, we will have one group playing Arkham Horror (which pretty well takes the whole night), and another playing other things. Definite options include Illuminati, Super Munchkin, and Pandemic. We may also have Shadows Over Camelot available, and as always, feel free to bring your own. We had a fun round of The Redneck Game of Life last time thanks to Jean and Mike!

The Corner Brewery's website can be found at http://www.arborbrewi...­.

Post here or contact me via email/PM if you have questions.
Jean O.
Tipton, MI
Post #: 4
Unfortunately I will be out of town... I will be flying to LA to visit with my grandmother...

Have fun!
A former member
Post #: 6
In this case, the secret to good comedy is Location, Location, Location!

Theo & I share a car, so I went to pick up the car after he drove it to work so that I could drive it to the Game Night, and it wouldn't start. (Okay, it would start, but then would immediately die, so unfortunately its not as simple as a battery problem).

So the car died right across the street from two auto repair places. This still means I'm paying for towing, but at least I can laugh about it. Cosmic forces seem to be unwilling to let me come to Game Night!