addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Worldwide D&D Game Day: Monster Manual 2 at Get Your Game On, Saturday 5/23

Worldwide D&D Game Day: Monster Manual 2 at Get Your Game On, Saturday 5/23

Brian S.
Garden City, MI
Post #: 139

Fluffy says: "Join us on May 23 for World Wide D&D Game Day: Monster Manual 2!"

Wizards of the Coast is sponsoring a world-wide Game Day event to celebrate the release of Monster Manual 2 on Saturday, May 23rd, 2009.

I will be running a table at Get Your Game On in Ann Arbor. The store is located at the corner of State and Packard in downtown Ann Arbor.

WotC is providing a pre-written adventure with some of the new baddies from the MM2 and some new character types from Players Handbook 2. If you are new to the game or an old-school gamer who has never played 4th edition and want to check it out, this would be a great opportunity to see some of the material that has been added since the initial release. We did this last June for the 4e rollout and had a blast! Hope to see some of you back again and some new faces.

I don't have a set start time yet, but will update with details once I can talk to the guys at the store.
Brian S.
Garden City, MI
Post #: 140
Start time should be 1:00pm, except they don't have the materials yet, so I am trying to figure out if we're still doing the event...
Brian S.
Garden City, MI
Post #: 141
Official start time will be around 1:30. Unfortunately, they do not have the free minis. :( They do have the adventure though, and Jeff and I have enough of the correct or "close enough" minis to run the adventure with.

Hope to see some of you there!