addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Need Cthulhu RPG players

Need Cthulhu RPG players

Dennis D.
user 2422415
Group Organizer
Ypsilanti, MI
Greetings,

I am running a short term Call of Cthulhu RPG on alternate Tuesdays starting next Tuesday 8/25/09. The campaign will run through October. I have two slots open because of players changing school schedules.

The game starts about 6:30- 6:45 PM and ends at 10:30. The game is at my house in the Ypsilanti area. No experience with the Cthulhu RPG is necessary. If interested you may continue playing in the normal 3.5 D&D after this campaign is over. The players are a mix of ages and backgrounds.

Cthulhu is low on combat and high on problem solving. It is a horror game system, where you are more likely to go insane than die. It is also heavy on roleplaying and definitely not a hack and slash.

I use props, special effects, and mini's a great deal.

Let me know by E-mail if you are interested at wonderama1@gmail.com

Dennis Drobeck
A former member
Post #: 105
Call of Cthulhu is a great system and setting. Anyone who loves horror movies should give Call of Cthulhu a try.

Unfortunately I am not available to play during weekdays in Ypsilanti. :( I love Call of Cthulhu. I have played it many times and have never died or gone insane. :) I love defeating the elder gods and watching the GM's shock that my pisant character won the day.