The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › HalloCon II - Saturday, October 24, 2009

HalloCon II - Saturday, October 24, 2009

Matt G.
MattGwinn
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 11
Sara,
Will you have pregens for your Serenity game or should people make characters in advance? I have a copy of the Serenity PDF, so I can make mine in advance if that is helpful.
A former member
Post #: 13
i'll have pregens ready but thanks. They all work with the script I've written... heh heh heh :D
scott
Palintear
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 17
so what foods/drinks do we have coming? I have a zillion ideas... choco dipped pretzels, gyoza & dipping sauce, fortune cookies, Arare (salty rice crackers)or hot spiced cider w/ apple jack... or orange party punch ;) something sweet or salty, appetizer or side dish... I'm curious what everyone else is bringing...

Ill be bringing veggies, crackers & dip.
Matt G.
MattGwinn
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 12
I bought a bunch of Doritos and corn chips and will be bringing my own beverages
A former member
Post #: 14
isn't Miriam allergic to corn?
Matt G.
MattGwinn
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 13
isn't Miriam allergic to corn?
Crap, I forgot. I'll have to grab something else on the way
G. M.
user 7402267
Detroit, MI
Post #: 20
Definately Krum of the Wind Clan for me Matt (Other than the pea brain and leaning toward lemmingism) :P Now THAT'S a standard D20 character!! Then Comes Grakus Andorius and Lien Ni-Chang.

This new leaning and need for heinous character flaws in all character creation is a bit disturbing. O.o Should be fun either way. I hope to be there for this, another D20 game or a WOD game or three. tongue
Matt G.
MattGwinn
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 14
Just for the record, the Flaws are my thing, not Pathfinder.
I think they make character's unique and more interesting to play.