The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Looking for guy and girl players for D&D 4th Edition game in Ann Arbor

Looking for guy and girl players for D&D 4th Edition game in Ann Arbor

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

My boyfriend and I are trying to get together a group of players for a D&D 4th edition game about every two weeks or so. There are 2 slots remaining for additional players out of a total of 5 players. We are trying to have a gender balanced game, so a couple would be ideal or a girl and guy not necessarily related to each other. We are laid back people that like to have fun. The game would take place in downtown Ann Arbor. Let me know if you are interested.
A former member
Post #: 93
Hi,

My boyfriend and I are trying to get together a group of players for a D&D 4th edition game about every two weeks or so. There are 2 slots remaining for additional players out of a total of 5 players. We are trying to have a gender balanced game, so a couple would be ideal or a girl and guy not necessarily related to each other. We are laid back people that like to have fun. The game would take place in downtown Ann Arbor. Let me know if you are interested.

Welcome aboard. Be careful though as Jim or one of the others will close/lock your thread if they realize that you are looking to fill your own group and not play at one of their events...

-J.
Jim C.
user 3508444
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 49
Hi,

Welcome aboard. Be careful though as Jim or one of the others will close/lock your thread if they realize that you are looking to fill your own group and not play at one of their events...

-J.

Please only use this site if you actually attend the 2nd Saturday games. Please go here "Ars Ludi Yahoo Group" for general posting. http://games.groups.y...­

The Ars Ludi group is set up for the purpose of finding players and posting about whatever.

Thanks,

Jim
A former member
Post #: 11
Bummer its too bad they discourage people from running D&D games here. I was hoping the group was more about that.
Jim C.
user 3508444
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 50
Bummer its too bad they discourage people from running D&D games here. I was hoping the group was more about that.

Why would you want to run a D&D game on this forum? Meetup here, means meet in person. That is the whole point of meetup.com. There are plenty of other places to run online games.

http://www.rpg.net/...­

http://www.obsidianpo...­