addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Another game for January?

Another game for January?

longrangebob
user 7221627
Redford, MI
Post #: 54
I would like to run a 3.5 D&D short Adventure. I will need no more than 8 players with 10th level characters. The Adventure will last 2-3 meetings, depending on the players. Please post so I can see if there is enough interest.
Bob
Doug W.
user 10846550
Franklin, MI
Post #: 63
Where would you run this adventure, and what level would we be going to?
longrangebob
user 7221627
Redford, MI
Post #: 55
I want to run it at the monthly game, for now, and where it would (levels) go is up to the players. If they choose to continue beyond the first adventure, we can do that too;-)
Jim C.
user 3508444
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 51
I'm interested for sure.
longrangebob
user 7221627
Redford, MI
Post #: 56
For anyone interested I will need a copy of your character sheet so we can get started quickly. Since most of you don't know me well, my games are not kill off the character games, and they tend to be adult in nature, as in the situations are more adult and complex in nature. Points are awarded by role playing.

As a bit of background, i have been gaming since the early 70's and the group i gamed with had been together nice 1980. We had a death, and several players moved out of state so I had to go looking for a new place to play.

I used to run Reluctant Publishing which published a number of gaming and business magazines including Stardate The Schience Fiction Gaming Resource which did work for FASA, FTL, D&D and Chasioum.

Thanks for considering the game.

Bob
Jim C.
user 3508444
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 52
Sounds great. Would you like us to use a 28 point buy or just roll the dice old school? Should we just follow the DM's Guide on how much starting gold to use etc... Any Class/Race restrictions? You may end up with a flying warlock/ninja/necromancer birdman so just warning you lol!

People will have these questions so I'm asking now.

I will be finishing up the kids game with one last battle then be prepared to run a pick up game. If no one shows for it then I will play with your group if the kids table is full.

Jim
longrangebob
user 7221627
Redford, MI
Post #: 58
Ya gotta roll them bones, (dice)
No race restrictions, but anything that attracts attention had a detremental effect. A flying warlock ninja will be a HUGE target, and since you will be tenth level adventurers, you can expect the same in return. Use common sense, you will need to blend in to a population (YES this is a hint)

LMAO
bob
longrangebob
user 7221627
Redford, MI
Post #: 59
i will not make it saturdaY, had surgery this am and will be out of action for a while.

back in march,

bob
longrangebob
user 7221627
Redford, MI
Post #: 63
ok, we can pick up in april, at the new location
bob