addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Current 4th Edition Game Information

Current 4th Edition Game Information

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 129
Thanks for sending the character. I have only been able to do the fastest of look overs, but I think I will play the Half-Orc Ranger at least for now.
Drew
user 13105308
Canton, MI
Post #: 1
Hi, I'm rather new to all of this. Would it be alright if I come, and try my hand at 4E D&D with a premade character? I've got the PHB but that's all.
scott
Palintear
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 37
Hi, I'm rather new to all of this. Would it be alright if I come, and try my hand at 4E D&D with a premade character? I've got the PHB but that's all.
This is a great venue for new players who just what to give D&D a try & for seasoned veterans who just don't get enough D&D at home. There are players & DM/GMs with decades of experience who are members.
We also have a group library of books,alot of the 4e books were donated by yours trulyangry

Hope to see you there
Scott
A former member
Post #: 12
So if we come to next meetup do we make a new level 1 or level up to 2?
Brian S.
Alberand
Garden City, MI
Post #: 207
Level 1 for now, but this reminds me, I need to post details to update characters for those who are carrying over from one month to the next.

Browse through the first post in the thread for details. I'll update it tonight, so if you check tomorrow, you'll see the latest stuff.
Johnny
user 4138484
Ann Arbor, MI
Hey guy,

Never played before, hoping I could just grab a 4e book of some kind and drop by in July?
Dean W.
ZTruDarkPower
South Lyon, MI
Hi Brian,

I'd love to play with you guys. Any idea what people have been bringing to the table character-wise lately? I'm trying to think of something useful for the party...

Also, to be sure, are the starting stats still the same? I noticed this was posted a while ago.

Brian S.
Alberand
Garden City, MI
Post #: 215
I have been running the new Gamma World game for the past several Meetups I have attended, and I am planning to try out the Dragon Age RPG in August. There is a stickied post in the forums here with a bit of information on the game and links to the game and a quick-start rules guide on the publisher's site.
Brian S.
Alberand
Garden City, MI
Post #: 216
As of the August 2011 Meetup, Dragon Age is my new system of choice for Meetup games, and I will be running it for the forseeable future, hopefully as an ongoing game if some/all of the same group comes back.

I am going to de-sticky this thread and add some details to the Dragon Age Game Information.