addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › 4e Dark Sun game in Ann Arbor seeking a player

4e Dark Sun game in Ann Arbor seeking a player

hobit
brehobit
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 1
Hello all,
I've had a small gaming group running out of my house for the last 4-5 years. We're losing two people for the summer (one taking a class, another working two jobs) and so we are looking for one or maybe two players. We've been mostly in board game mode for the last few months (well some 3.5 D&D), but will be doing a D&D 4e variant for Dark Sun for at least a few weeks (pregen characters to start).

We are either going to do Wednesdays or Thursdays.depending on what works best (slight preference for Wednesday) but could do either. Games are from 6-10pm. Current group is all male aged 21-39.

Mark

Brian S.
Alberand
Garden City, MI
Post #: 197
Are you planning to run with the official 4e Dark Sun stuff that is coming out sometime soon, or a homebrew variant based on the original?
A former member
Post #: 5
I might be up for that and am thinking either day should be workable.