The Antisocialites: Unique people in their 20-30s Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: The Animal Magnetism Scavenger Hunt

Meetup Cancelled: The Animal Magnetism Scavenger Hunt

A former member
My apologies! There was confusion about the need to buy tickets for this event and it has sold out. Seems like most people on the RSVP list were not able to purchase tickets; therefore, I have decided to cancel this event.

I have added a new event run by the same company (Watson Adventures) that takes place on sat, July 21 at the Legion of Honor. Announcement has already been sent out.

If you already purchased a ticket, you can call Watson Adventures (Call 877-9-GO HUNT (877-946-4868), extension 12) and ask to transfer your ticket to the Legion of Honor Hunt (or any other scavenger hunt). Also, feel free to go on the hunt this saturday as an unofficial event.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your understanding,

-Kees

The Animal Magnetism Scavenger Hunt, scheduled to occur on Saturday, June 23, 2012 11:30 AM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.