addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Antisocialites: Unique people in their 20-30s Message Board › Wanna be a correspondent for a radio talk show?

Wanna be a correspondent for a radio talk show?

A former member
Post #: 42
Hey Gang,

There's a new radio show in the Bay Area looking for "witty, kick-ass" people to serve as correspondents. See original email and details below:

My name is Joni Sweet and I'm an assistant producer on SonicSF, the newest radio show in the Bay Area dedicated to producing engaging and fun content toward people in their 20s and 30s. We're looking for witty, kick-ass people to serve as correspondents on the show! No experience necessary and we provide all equipment. We're a new project with limited funding at the moment, but correspondents will receive a small stipend for their time and effort (just a 4-6 hour monthly commitment). Would you mind passing along the ad for the correspondent position, listed below, to the members of The Antisocialites group? Please shoot me an email if you have any other questions: jonimsweet@gmail.com. Thank you so much!

Best,
Joni Sweet

**************************************­*********************

Be Part of a New Public Radio Show/Podcast about San Francisco! Your life is
interesting and the world wants to hear about it!

Are you engaged in a local community? On the scene? Meeting exciting people and all
up in it? Do you do something awesome with your time?

How about digital media -- do you consume more than your fair share? Do you love
NPR? Are you addicted to The Daily Show or Curb your Enthusiasm? Are you caught up
on every episode of This American Life and RadioLab, or even some of the more obscure
podcasts?

If you love San Francisco, technology, media, or the arts, we want to talk to you!

SonicSF, which we describe as "Arrested Development" meets "NPR," is being launched
by an innovative a group of journalists trained in the techniques of public radio and social
media. We are developing a new radio show/podcast and we want you to be involved.
Get creative. Share stories inspired by your world. Explore the latest civic and cultural
trends in SF. *Be the ears of your community and collect sounds of the city.*

Interest piqued? Maybe you should come to one of our meet-ups. Send us a paragraph
about yourself and include this information:
*Where you live
*Why you love San Francisco
*Why you love media
*What you do (job-wise)
*What you do (socially)
*What you make (art, poems, journals, music, food)
*What you consume (magazines, books, blogs, podcasts)

Also include:
*A story idea about San Francisco inspired by your own life and experiences

Our top picks will be invited to meet with us privately and have a chance at getting
involved in this exciting new program. No equipment or training required to participate.
We will provide both! The time commitment is 4-6 hours per month if you become part
of the show. Contributors will also receive a small stipend for their work. We're very
excited about this project and look forward to learning more about you!

email: hello!@sonicsf.org
A former member
Post #: 6
Sounds fun, too bad I'm not witty or violent crying
A former member
Post #: 43
I've seen you play dodgeball so don't tell me you're not violent ;P
A former member
Post #: 7
I guess I am kind of savage...like when I used my face to stop that ball dead in its tracks. Don't disrespect me, ball.
Cris K.
krysmartinez
Rowland Heights, CA
Post #: 1
Is this still open?