Atheists of Utah Message Board › Last Day to RSVP!!

Last Day to RSVP!!

Tracey
user 12174915
Salt Lake City, UT
Deadline to RSVP is today, July 15!! Please be sure to include your headcount in your RSVP so we can plan Saturday (light) breakfast and dinner accordingly. Here are some FAQs:

Can I bring my dog? We are asking dog owners to please leave the pooches at home, in order to be sensitive to people who may be allergic.

Can I bring my trailer? The site we've reserved is tent-only. If you prefer to camp in a trailer, please make arrangements for a different site at the campground. Campground info: http://www.reserveame...­

Can I bring my kids? This event will be mostly geared toward adults. There will be alcohol and people staying up late. There won't be any kid-specific activities. There will be a pinata filled with grown-up treats. That being said, anyone is welcome to bring their kids. Just be sure to include them in your headcount for Ingrid.

What acitivities will there be? Our awesome organizer, Ingrid, is working on the activity list and will be sending out another message as we get closer to the event. If you have a suggestion, please message her.