add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Atheists of Utah Message Board › Atheists of Utah Elections

Atheists of Utah Elections

Dan E.
user 8107020
Clearfield, UT

We will be holding elections during our Summer Solstice party on June 23 to fill two slots that will be opening up on the Atheists of Utah Board of Directors. Lizel Allen and Richard Andrews have both served their terms and will not be running for re-election. I'm sure I can speak for the other Board members when I say it has been a pleasure to work with them, and that they will be sorely missed.

If you would like to run for one of the open positions on the Board of Directors, please submit a brief biography along with a summary of why you think you should be elected to the Board. 

Please be aware that we may post your information to our Facebook Group (­), our Facebook Page (­), and regular website (­). 

You must be a paying member of Atheists of Utah at least 60 days prior to the election to be able to vote and/or run for a seat on the Board of Directors. This means you have one more week to sign up at our website (­). 

** You must be a paid member by April 24, 2012.

*** SUBMIT YOUR INFO BY MAY 26, 2012 ***

Thank you!

Dan Ellis
Vice President / Media Contact
Atheists of Utah