Atheists of Utah Message Board › Winter Solstice Party

Winter Solstice Party

Dan E.
user 8107020
Clearfield, UT
Hey errybody!
I've been growing my beard since the beginning of November and someone at work today said I look like a young Kris Kringle.  I think the beer belly has more to do with that than my beard, but I digress...
There are a few things I wanted to mention about the Winter Solstice Party on Saturday:

• Don't forget to bring a bottle of wine, liquor, or a six-pack of your favorite libation to donate to the Bucket O'Booze, the GRAND PRIZE in our drawing.  There will be other fabulous prizes, but you just might walk away with a metric fuckton of alcohol.
  • Be sure to check out the location on your favorite satellite imagery website so you can figure out where to park. Anywhere along 4800 South should be fine as long as you're not blocking a driveway or fire hydrant.
  • Carpool if you can.  There are going to be a whole lot of people at the party, so the fewer cars we can manage = the shorter distance you'll have to walk, stumble, crawl, or be dragged back to a vehicle with a SOBER driver.
  • Speaking of sober drivers.... make sure you ARE one, HAVE one, or have another means to get your heathen buttocks safely home.
  • We're all intelligent adults, so please be sure to act like one.  Know your limits and stay within them.  Nobody wants to be "that" person; the one who got waaaay too drunk at the party and made an ass of their self.
  • Remember to bring warm clothing items that will be donated to the Shalom / Salaam / Tikkun Olam Project.  Five items will get you an extra three (3) tickets for the prize drawing!

Lastly, we're going to have a HUGE crowd this year, so please be patient with us while we work to get everybody checked in to what is sure to be the greatest holiday party in all of Mormondom.
Peace & chicken grease,
Dan Ellis
President
Atheists of Utah