addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Animal Protection & Rescue League Message Board › Free Kittens for a good home

Free Kittens for a good home

A former member
Post #: 6
My coworker's cat had kittens and he needs to find homes for them.

4 kittens total - do not know the sex of them - they are mixed kittens about 4-5 weeks old. My coworker's mother was just going to release the cats outside!!...which is when I stepped in. If you know of someone or you, yourself would like to see them please give me a call: 714-519-8026.

I'm also going to get the mother cat fixed - my vet does it for 100 bucks (includes everything: anesthesia, iv, release meds, etc) if you know of a cheaper place please let me know.

Thanks for your time,

Emily