1. BUSINESS - Connect industries and professionals with local development teams, consultants and freelancers. Making novices feel welcome and veterans satisfied.
2. GROWTH - To grow the AR industry locally in time with or greater than its global growth ($120B by 2020 from $1.5B in 2015 = hockey stick)
3. EDUCATION - Connect students with opportunities to intern at local AR development
4. MEDIA - Provide a meeting place for local media to source information and connections in the AR industry
We are Augmented Reality enthusiasts of all descriptions - technical, arts, sports, industrial, commercial, investors, entrepreneurs and simply any end user. There is a lot happening in this tech niche and in particular locally which beckons more co-ordinated face to face interactions and formal/informal meetup gatherings. Jump on board with us!
Who should join?
• Augmented Reality professionals
• Wearable computing enthusiasts
• Digital Media professionals
• Interactive media professionals
• Innovation and Design leaders
• Other industry professionals and students wanting to understand more or enter the fast growing industry
Offis is the inaugural sponsor of the AR & VR show
Magnificent hosting, food and beverages
Demonstrations and promotion of VR displays and software
Generously providing meetup space
Social media [Soma Society creates multi-platform visually rich content]
Captar is an international photography agency: Sydney, London, Bali.
Social media management and strategy
3,619 Silicon Beachers
387 Sex Futurists
1,517 Sydneysider Product Hunters
2,842 Sydney Green Drinkers
1,536 Mobile App Developers
377 VR Enthusiasts