add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

New York Architecture + Interior Design Message Board › Second date for Alexander Garvin Planning Game lecture

Second date for Alexander Garvin Planning Game lecture

Leo J. Pyzynski J.
user 2980622
New York, NY
Good morning all;

Sorry for the difficulty going to last nights lecture.  I did RSVP as directed, and did attend the lecture last night.

The space is VERY SMALL, and poorly set up.  I believe there was seating for only 40 people in a very cramped space.

The director of the museum is a bit on the obnoxious side, with no social skills whatsoever !

You did miss an interesting lecture, but good news !  The AIA New York Chapter is also going to have Mr. Garvin speak at the Center on LaGuardia Place on Monday April 8 at 6:30 pm.

I will be posting it this weekend, but you can go to the, click on calendar, click on the date, and rsvp.

I teach on Monday nights, so I can't make it, but I highly recommend it !

Best, Leo