addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Anthony Robbins DC Powerteam! Message Board › How to regain control over your life's goal!

How to regain control over your life's goal!

Oscar
user 3965884
Group Organizer
Alexandria, VA
We have all felt the power of being on purpose.  Whether its during a personal project or at work.  All the forcers of nature aligned in our favor and we exceeded all our expectations.  We exceeded our own past and created a whole new bench mark for our success.

Then?  What happened?  Back to "normal" or below?  One of the landmarks of Tony's work is to create instant and powerful changes in your life.  During our next meet up we will be focusing on the foundation of his works, and until then I wanted to give us all the opportunity to refocus and reconnect with that person we are meant to be.

There are many roads to that intensity and they all have one thing in common.  You have to be willing to take responsibility for yourself and your actions.  One of the best ways to get that clarity is to regain your focus or at least take another look at how your life is going.  There are 5 areas that I would recommend you focus on and do so by grading them from a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the lowest score and 10 being the highest score.

personal:  This includes mental and physical

spiritual:

career:

family:

spiritual:

More to come and of course, I am looking forward to our upcoming meet up.

Oscar(703) 672-1669

face book:  Discovering Knowl

As your hypnotist I guide your unconscious mind to discover the root cause of your problems and help it transform those problems into the steps to your success.  Your satisfaction guaranteed.  Ask me for details.
"Many people die with their music still in them.  Why is this so? Too often it is because they are always getting ready to live."   --  Oliver Wendell Holmes