Anthony Robbins DC Powerteam! Message Board › How to stay on Track--Questions I ask of myself weekly-Part 1
|A former member||
• Questions Ask Myself as a Leader
Dr. John C. Maxwell Volume 10. Number 2
The Value of Questions
1. _________________ Questions Create a _________________
‘Successful people ask better questions,
and as a result, they get better answers”
— Anthony Robbins
2. _________________ Questions Stimulate _________________
There is something about a well-worded question that often penetrates to the heart of the matter and triggers new ideas and insights.
3. _________________ Questions Lead to _________________
“If a person will begin with certainties, he will
end in doubts; but if he will be content to begin
with doubts, he will end in certainties”
— Sir Francis Bacon
4. _________________ Questions Help Us Find _________________ and Our _________________
You will not get very far in your second half without knowing your life mission. Can yours be stated in a sentence or two? A good way to begin formulating one is with some questions (and nakedly honest answers). What is your passion? What have you achieved? What have you done uncommonly well? How are you wired? Where do you belong? What are the ‘shoulds’ that have trailed you during the first half? These and other questions like them will direct you toward the self your heart longs for; they will help you discover the task for which you were especially made.
— The Second Half, Bob Buford
Other Thoughts About Questions:
You only get answers to the questions you ask.
If you know the right questions you will ultimately gain the right answers.
1.Am l lnvestingin in myself
This is a personal growth question.
There are 3 types of people:
(1) The unlearned _________________
(2) The learned __________________
How To Be A Life-Long Learner
(1) Be growth Oriented Instead of growth Oriented.
Only 30% of college graduates read an entire book after they graduate!
(2) Develop a personal growth plan _
Successful people make important
decisions early in their life and then they manage those decisions the rest of their life.
(3) Possess a teachable atitude _________________ _________________
The Learning Principle: “Each person we meet has potentiai to teach us something.”
— Winning With People
‘There are some people that if they don’t
know, you can’t tell them.”
— Louis Armstrong
3 Attitudes About Learning
The arrogant _________________ Attitude: “No One Can Teach Me Anything.”
The naive _________________ Attitude: “Someone Can Teach Me Everything.”
The teachable Attitude: “Everyone Can Teach Me Something.”
(4) Initiate Meetings with growth potential ex. A learning lunch every month__
“Relationships help us define who we
are and what we become”
— Donald Clifton & Paula Nelson
(5) Identify and Concentrate on Your strengths _________________
(6) Invest in Growth resource_________________ Materiai. Ex. He reads 2 months, 4 cd,s 4 magazines, attend conferences monthly
(7) Continuaily Leave Your comfort zone _________________