Anthony Robbins DC Powerteam! Message Board › 12 Core Dynamics of Common Problems

12 Core Dynamics of Common Problems

A former member
Hello Everyone,
To help support you becoming your authentic self I will put a seminar together here in the DC area. Please look at this web site

http://greatlifetechn...­

and their past events/seminars and let me know if you would be interested in attending. I promise it will be life changing and it is the most powerful technology I have ever come across. I have made more shifts with this technology in a gentle and natural way than anything else. The approach is simple and much different than most of what you have learned when it comes to personal growth and development. It is about removing the barriers (conditioning) holding you back and prevent you to be totally present with wholeness of your being. If your would like to I can arrange a demo session with one of the coaches so you can experience it for yourself and then make a decision if this is for you. So, please let me know of your interest. It will be over a weekend.