add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

San Francisco / Bay Area Paint Dancing - Message Board › Paint Dancing, this Saturday, May 24th, 7-9:30pm

Paint Dancing, this Saturday, May 24th, 7-9:30pm

Beth H.
user 8902672
San Francisco, CA
Calling all Dear Paint Dancers!

We hope you can join us on Saturday, for Paint Dancing, May 24th, from 7-9:30pm! Fees are $20-30, sliding scale, and we raise money for the Alameda County Community Food Bank. As always, we have a wonderful line-up of music, 22 juicy premixed colors, and as much paper as you need, plus two huge shared murals! Looking forward to dancing and painting with you!

We've decided to keep our reservation list open until 10pm the night before the event, so if you email me to RSVP, I'll send you directions to the studio.

Please join us!
See you very soon,

Beth Hird
Founder and Director,
Dancing Paintbrush Studio

Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth,"You owe me." Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky.