align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

the ArtHouse Message Board › 2011 Oscar Documentary Shorts at West end Cinema on Sat afternoon 3:00

2011 Oscar Documentary Shorts at West end Cinema on Sat afternoon 3:00

A former member
Post #: 41
Unfortunately, I didn't sign up for the films at National Geographic this weekend quickly enough and tickets are sold out. However, the West end Cinema is showing five Oscar nominated documentary shorts that looks really terrific and I'm going to console myself by going to see this one! Anyone interested in joining me? Total show time is 3 hours and 20 min but the theater is providing an intermission. The show starts at 3:00; we can meet in the lobby around 2:30 or so. Please feel free to send me a note if you are interested in attending! Carissa

Here is the link to the theater that describes each documentary:

http://www.westendcin...­