add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

the ArtHouse Message Board › Comedy and charity? It's a win-win!

Comedy and charity? It's a win-win!

user 11786372
Arlington, VA
Post #: 3
Not the usual sort of fare for this group, but since it's for a women's shelter that might have to close if it doesn't get enough support, I'm throwing it out there:

Sunday, April 17, 2011 from 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM, join NFinite Productions and Muslimat Al-Nisaa, for Laugh My Pain Away, a comedy show and to benefit Muslimat Al Nisaa's H.O.M.E program, which provides health, education, shelter and other social services to the underserved population in general, and to Muslim women and children in particular, at University of Maryland College Park, Stamp Student Union, Colony Ballroom, College Park MD. Featuring...PREACHER MOSS (Allah Made Me Funny), OMAR REGAN, AMAN ALI, LARRY LANCASTER (BET Comic View) Advanced tickets: $30 per individual with sponsorship available at different levels. Tickets and further information at http://laughmypainawa...­.