Philadelphia Figure Study and Lighting Photography Workshop Message Board › New Member (Photographer) + Spur of the moment corset pictures

New Member (Photographer) + Spur of the moment corset pictures

Jesse
user 11373749
Blackwood, NJ
Post #: 49
Greetings,

I hope everyone is doing well and thank you for accepting me into your group. I look forward to talking with others and hopefully make it out to a shoot at some point. I have been doing photography for a long time; mostly outdoor. I recently rebuilt my in-house studio and thus far it is looking pretty good. I hope to improve my work with time since I do not consider myself skilled with indoor shoots.

My darling received a corset and so I quickly set up my lights to do a quickie photo shoot. I dislike the blur with some images but beyond that I am pretty proud of the results. Please give your opinions. :) I do not mind any advice. :)

https://www.facebook....­

Feel free to write me with questions and if you are ever local to Bellmawr, NJ and wish to see my setup I do not mind.

Well-wishes,
Jesse C