addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Washington The Artist's Way Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Beginning the Journey

Meetup details changed: Beginning the Journey

Natasha
user 4332278
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Hi everyone,

I apologize for this change.  Our reservation at the Lamond Riggs Library was given to us in error.  For future meet-ups we will seek out one of the venues suggested by members.  I hope to see you this afternoon.

Thank you,

Natasha

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com...­

When: Sunday, January 23, 2011 3:00 PM

Where: Cosi at Capitol Hill
301 Pennsylvania Ave SE Washington, D.C.
Washington, DC 20003
(202) 546-3345

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 3
I've been disappointed/inconvenienced twice by changes to our schedule, ~50 miles and 4 total wasted hours. I'm not encouraged to trust the reliability of organization.
The meeting room at Bethesda Library will accommodate ~50 people, which compared with other MC Lib rooms that can hold up to 10 people, this sounds like the large size category, although apparently it isn't the largest MC Lib meeting room. The webpage info I gave last time can help determine costs. If this group isn't Montgomery County, it looks like the room may cost $40. If it is MC, probably $20.
A former member
Post #: 4
I'm so sorry Natasha. I pray the Lord bless and keep your friend.
Natasha
user 4332278
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 48
I'm so sorry Natasha. I pray the Lord bless and keep your friend.

Thanks Ellen,

I appreciate your understanding.