Washington The Artist's Way Meetup Group Message Board › 2012 Artist's Way Creative Cluster Group?

2012 Artist's Way Creative Cluster Group?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi! I just joined the group and wanted to know if there was anyone in the area who would like to meet and work through the book together. I have never gone through the book entirely and would like to start again in the new year. If anyone is interested, maybe we can get a group together!

Christine
Mitch K
user 40894232
Washington, DC
Post #: 1
Hi Christine, I started the Artist's Way this past week. I don't know if you've received any other input on a Creative Cluster Group. I originally started it in 2003 and through several starts I have not lasted through it. Has there been any other interest expressed in your idea? Mitch K
Ravi
user 23220221
Potomac, MD
Post #: 2
Hi everyone,

It looks like the last post on this thread was quite a few months ago, but I just moved back to the area and I'm looking to start or join a creative cluster. Is anyone else interested in doing this? I'd like to work through Artist's Way or Vein of Gold. Please get in touch, would love to hear from you!

-RJ