align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Washington The Artist's Way Meetup Group Message Board › Assistant organizers and group facilitators

Assistant organizers and group facilitators

Natasha
user 4332278
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 47
Hi everyone,

It has been quite some time since we've had an event. I would like to begin coming together again to share our journey as artists. During this hiatus I have been reflecting on ways to make our group more successful. One conclusion I have come to is that I will very much need some assistant organizers/co-facilitators in order for the group to continue successfully. I would like to be able to sponsor a variety of artistic and exploratory events and activities around the DC Metro area. I would also like to facilitate groups that are reflective of the varied paths are group members are taking on their journey. In order to do that I will need the assistance of others. If you are interested in serving as an assistant organizer/facilitator please send me an email.

Than you,

Natasha
A former member
Post #: 1
Hmmm, not a big response. What do you think we need to get this group going again? It seems there is a light volume of communications and activity. Anyone out there interested in a Friday lunch meeting somewhere in DC? Maybe a live meetup will get things started again. Lots of members in this group.