Announcing a new Meetup for The Nashville "Art of Living" Meetup Group!What
: The Art of Living programWhen
: Thursday, September 30,[masked]:30 PMWhere
: (A location has not been chosen yet.)
Sept 30 - Oct 3
Thur-Fri: 6:30pm to 9:30pm
Sunday: 10am to 3pm
Venue: Vanderbilt University
Buttrick Hall 201
ABOUT THE COURSE
The Art of Living course gives you the practical knowledge and techniques to unlock your deepest potential and bring fullness to life. Whether happy and successful or feeling the stress of poor health, work, or relationships, every participant is cared for and goes back much lighter. The techniques are effective in reducing stress levels and increase your health, physical energy, enthusiasm, self-esteem, awareness, and clarity of mind.
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- The Sudarshan Kriya: An immensely powerful technique that incorporates specific natural rhythms of breath to release stress and purify the entire system by releasing toxins at the deepest cellular level.
- Stretching and low-impact yoga for health, circulation, and physical well-being.
- Guided meditation and breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax the body and mind.
- Skills for handling negative emotions and situations.
- Practical wisdom for improving focus at work and harmony in relationships.
- Guided interactive processes ... lots of fun.
- Reduced cortisol (stress hormone)
- Relieves depression & anxiety
- Restores normal sleep patterns
- Increased prolactin (well-being hormone)
ABOUT THE ART OF LIVING FOUNDATION
The Art of Living Foundation is a nonprofit, educational and humanitarian organization, in service for over 25 years in more than 140 countries on six continents, and is one of the world's largest UN-accredited Non-Governmental Organization. Please visit us on the web at http://www.us.artofliving.org
for more information.
FOR THE COURSE
- Attendance in all sessions is essential to get full benefit from this course.
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance to complete the registration process.
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable for doing yoga.
- Bring along a yoga mat, blanket or cushion if you wish for your comfort
- Bring a bottle of water.
Have a light dinner and come with your wonderful smile :)
We look forward to having you on the course!
To register for Art Of Living Course please click flyer or visit:http://secure.artofliving.org/course_details.aspx?course_id=7961
RSVP to this Meetup:http://www.meetup.com/fitness-602/calendar/14920104/