Arts Tech Philadelphia Message Board › Let me know if the "Create An Art Installation Using Conductive Mural C

Let me know if the "Create An Art Installation Using Conductive Mural Circuits" project happens.

Chris V.
user 10625234
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
I've done it before:
http://www.noisemantr...­
and would love to create more complex designs on an architectural scale.
Leslie B.
user 59712742
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Chris, I never saw this post, but unfortunately my idea didn't win although it received a high number of votes. Anyway, loved your past example of a wall circuit. Awesome awesome! Let me know what you are up to, or if you would like to do coffee.
Chris V.
user 10625234
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2

Yeah, it's a cool idea that I'd like to work on some more.

Unfortunately I haven't been doing much art lately - I recently started a new job, been busy moving my studio, working on the house, expecting a baby in 2 months... lots of other stuff going on! :-)

I have a bunch of ideas though and I hope to get back into the studio more in the near future.

Please introduce yourself at the next Arts-Tech meeting and I will try to do the same.

- Chris

Chris V.
user 10625234
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 3
Leslie - scratch that part about introducing yourself - we met at the Tashan meetup.
I should have looked at your profile picture first.