addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arts Facilitation London Message Board › READ URGENT Meetup venue changed

READ URGENT Meetup venue changed

Joao C
user 12812920
Group Organizer
London, GB
Dear friends,

I went this afternoon to visit the venue I had selected for our debate and discovered that it would not be available in the end :( . I tried to find other suitable venues in Shoreditch but it proved very difficult.

I decided to make it at the Saint Georges Hotel bar, on Regent Street. The view is magnificent, a table by the window has been booked on a VIP room which is calm and hopefully silent.

It is very close to Oxford Circus station, you just need to walk North a couple of blocks on Regent Street and you will see the Saint Georges building on your right. Any problems give me a call :)

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/StreetArt/events/34924692/­

When: Sunday, November 6, 2011 4:30 PM

Where: Heights Bar and Lounge (15th floor) | Saint Georges Hotel
Langham Place, Regent Street
W1B 2QS

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.