addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arts Facilitation London Message Board › I Know What I Like

I Know What I Like

Sabina A.
SabinaAndron
London, GB
Season's greetings and best wishes for 2014 from IKWIL.
Thank you for a great 2013 with over 50 fantastic, challenging, sometimes mediocre, but always pleasant events. Stay close for next year, when we continue to visit some of London's most significant art shows and learn what we like through private tours, discussions and inspired joking.
Happy new year to all, and stay tuned for an IKWIL exhibition project call very soon.
Sabina