addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Asian Professionals- DC Message Board › New Meetup: Hottest Blowout Bhangra Party on April 9, Saturday!!!

New Meetup: Hottest Blowout Bhangra Party on April 9, Saturday!!!

Manan Singh K.
user 9589422
Silver Spring, MD
Announcing a new Meetup for Association of South Asian Professionals- DC!

What: Hottest Blowout Bhangra Party on April 9, Saturday!!!
When: (A date and time has not been chosen yet.)

Where: i, the indian experience
1708 L Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20001

Why: bcos there is only one KEWL after party for blowout bhangra - check http://bhangradc.even...­ ~

good evening beautiful souls...
hope every1 had a great weekend and a productive monDAY...

Mom's book launch event was a memorable evening @ INDIQUE HEIGHTS - with family, friends, poetry lovers, community leaders and several delegates from the Indian Embassy;
Special thanks to Deputy Chief of Mission Ambassador Arun K. Singh & his lovely wife Dr. Maina Chawla Singh (very kind with her praise, and she totally got the soul of the book);
Our local celebrity Nilima Mehra Jee for the kind introduction;
Dr. Renuka Misra, Dr Shambhu Banik, Dr. Suresh K Gupta, Dr. Suresh Khetan, Dr. Debapriya Dutta, Walton E Dawson - for their kind words;
And several community leaders like Neena Bhaskar, Ananda Poojary, Dr. Ashok Rattehalli, Dr. Rajesh Mehra, Geeta Goindi, Rita Pahwa Jee, Rupen Shah... and many others.
It was a beautiful evening... a dream come true! And I am glad Mom is now working on her next' a collection of short stories! ~

so the biggest party of the year is 5 days away... @ I Lounge -­
Saturday, April 9: 'Hottest Blowout Bhangra Party'
SHALABH ENTERTAINMENT + PEPPERTREE PRODUCTIONS + Manan Singh Katohora, JMD CREATIONS present the 'Hottest Blowout Bhangra Party' @ I, Lounge - 1708 L Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20036;
All Tickets Include: * Admission to the hottest BOLLYWOOD party in DC; * Premium Cash Bar; * Complimentary Hors d'oeuvres; * Hottest Bollywood & Bhangra Music by DC's finest DJs - DJ PAWAN, DJ ROMEO; * Patiala Peg Special; * AND LIVE DHOLI!; TICKETS link -­ - early bird $10 - regular $15 - door $20;

check all the kewl souls attending the "First Official 'South Asian Networking Event' - Wednesday, April 13!!!"­

i am planning a 2 day writing-workshop...
i am looking for aspiring writers who r interest to collaborate with me on a screenplay...
a screenplay which will be produced very soon - summer 2011...
and you will get a credit on the film

on that note,
give my love and regards to your elders parents and loved ones...
regards, jai mata di - manan singh katohora

Check it out!