We had a great time at the first Fermentation First Fridays, which is on the first Friday of every month, at Mojo Coworking. Fermentation First Fridays will continue again in June.
In lieu of this great monthly event, where we each bring our favorite beer to share, hang out, and play ping pong, this Friday there will be a very special event at Mojo Coworking.
Click here for more info and to purchase tickets
First Annual Guaco de Mojo Challenge.
If you like guacamole and Mexican beer join the Mojo Coworking crew as we pre-celebrate Cinco-de-Mayo on Friday, May 3rd.
There will be lots of mashing, mingling and munching at this first annual "Guaco-de-Mojo" event. Drink ice cold Coronas while you watch Mojo members compete for the coveted Red Sombrero to win best guac of the night. And make sure you bring your appetite - because once the guacamole is made and the judges have selected the winner ... we get to eat it all.
$12.50 ticket includes lots of guacamole and 2 beer tickets. Get your tickets here...
We hope Guaco de Mojo will be a fun (and filling) start to your Friday night festivitites.
How it Works
- Only Mojo members are able to compete (sorry) ... but everyone with a ticket gets to eat and drink.
- Mojo Coworking supplies the primary guacamole ingedients (avocado, lime, salsa) ... and maker teams bring any additional seasonings or special ingredients to personalize their dip.
- Mojo Coworking will also provide a serious supply of corn chips, pita and other snacks for dipping.
- Guaco de Mojo Makers will have 20 minutes to complete their guacamole and present to judges.
- Guacamole Makers bring their recipe, utensils and serving bowl - and be ready by 5:30pm to get set up. We'll have several stations around our event space for you to work your guacamole magic.
- Guacamole Tasters please bring your appetite and festive spirit. Make sure you taste them all as there will be a people's choice winner as well.
Judges to be announced soon.
Please call us at[masked] or send an email to [masked] with any questions.