Asheville Beer Club Message Board › Post and/or Schedule Your Meetup Ideas

Post and/or Schedule Your Meetup Ideas

Chris P.
user 9263137
Hendersonville, NC
Post #: 151
Please post your ideas for upcoming meetups and schedule them if you can. If you can't one of the organizers will. To get the ball rolling some ideas include:

Waynesville: 3 Breweries (Frog Level, Bearwaters & Tipping Pt) - Might be good for a Saturday road trip!

Road trip to Greenville, SC - Thomas Creek (now has some tasting room hours I think), Blue Ridge, Quest...

Highland Brewing Co. - Let's go back to where it all started (brewery, not location that is) sometime soon!

Thirsty Monk, Thirsty Monk Gerber and coming very soon Thirsty Monk Biltmore!

Black Mountain - Home to Pisgah and Lookout

Barley's - Always good for pizza, beer, billiards, etc.

Asheville Brewing Merrimon - Cheap movie and good beer!

Asheville Brewing Coxe - Pizza Slic and Beer specials on Tuesdays I think.

Altamont - Last I went (about a year ago) they weren't brewing yet. They are now!

Cheers!

Chris P.
user 9263137
Hendersonville, NC
Post #: 152
Hi-Wire is now open too. Perhaps a meetup there soon?
Chris P.
user 9263137
Hendersonville, NC
Post #: 153
The Wedge is always fun...
Chris P.
user 9263137
Hendersonville, NC
Post #: 154
Hi-Wire is now open too. Perhaps a meetup there soon?
Meetup at Hi-Wire scheduled for Friday, July 5
Chris P.
user 9263137
Hendersonville, NC
Post #: 165
2014 is almost upon us. Please send in your ideas for future meetup locations. If you have the access, then simply post/schedule it. If you don't/can't ask one of the organizers. Looking forward to our last few meetups of 2013 and a slate of new ones for 2014! Cheers!
peter
user 7639874
Group Organizer
Asheville, NC
Post #: 40
Also, if anybody is interested in being an organizer, let me know. It only takes a few minutes to set up a meetup