March 10, 2013 · 9:00 AM
Let’s go photograph some waterfalls in Cashier’s.
I would like to go see the following waterfalls:
Approximate hike distances at each falls:
- Silver Slip = ~1 mile total (RT).
- Silver Run = ~500 yards (RT).
- Upper Silver Run = ~600 yards (RT).
- Scotsman Creek = ~0.5 mile (RT).
Things to bring:
- Your camera (DSLR preferred).
- Tripod (highly recommended !).
- Snacks & water.
- Dogs are allowed (Please keep them under control at the falls, no photo-bombing please !!!)
Plan on this being an all day event, so if you have any late afternoon engagements, then please don't sign up for this event. I don't know when we will be back.