The WNC Pagan & Magickal Fellowship Message Board Events, Gatherings, Activities, and Classes › Mystical Meditations Classes

Mystical Meditations Classes

Sarah H.
owlwoman555
Group Organizer
Asheville, NC
Post #: 1,108
New on-going event! The Mystical Meditations is set to start in Marshall, NC twice a month at the Marshall High Studios (Blannahassett Island!). The first meeting is 3-4pm on August 4th in room #208. Comfortable dress recommended, bring a journal if you'd like, 3-5$ suggested donation. Following schedule: 8/18, 9/1, 9/15 (9/29 skipped due to Alchemy), and we'll pick up again on Oct 6th.

These are elemental activities and ceremonial exercises that are utilized by many metaphysical paths that share in common the sacredness of Nature, Self, and Magic and their connection to each other.

shine
user 3832412
Marshall, NC
Post #: 1
Thank you for helping to get the word out!
Sarah H.
owlwoman555
Group Organizer
Asheville, NC
Post #: 1,109
You might want to add contact info in case someone has questions or needs directions.
shine
user 3832412
Marshall, NC
Post #: 2
highlandwildcoven@gmail.com or call Shine at 582-4759 ~ my obsolete phone is punking out on me lately, but it will be replaced in the near future, so feel free to leave a message- I am still getting my voicemails more or less timely!
shine
user 3832412
Marshall, NC
Post #: 3
These are still going on and going strong. Every First and Third Saturday, the next will be 10/6/2012!

Many good things planned, come on out!