The Asheville Paranormal Society Message Board Recommended Reading, Ghost Hunting Tools, & Investigation Info › Does anyone here have actual abilities?

Does anyone here have actual abilities?

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm trying to find people with abilities similar to mine. My whole life I've hidden this side of me because society would rather blame the natural then accept the supernatural. The only people that know are my family members with abilities. MINE ARE REAL! I've had them since the age of 2 & I'm trying to learn how to control them. I actually see & talk with people who no longer walk with earthly feet. I've seen angel's and yes even demons. It happens all the time & I can't block anything. They all come and go at will. The reason I'm reaching out for help "the first time in my entire life" is because my mother is having the same problems (and has her entire life), and now my two boys are experiencing things that I myself struggle to control. I need help opening and closing whatever it is that brings them to me, so i can teach my boys how to control the coming & going of entities. I also see things before they happen in my minds eye, as well as medium abilities. I have spirits that constantly want me to deliver messages to the living & that is NOT something I'm comfortable doing at this point.
Sidney B.
user 60999562
Arden, NC
Post #: 1
I am Sidney aka Kiba, and yes I have the same gift's, I have 4 spirits that hang around with me, 3 of them it was their choice, the 4th is my guardian animal spirit known as Renee, I am a shaman, I can help as much as I can.