Do you know about www.rawlivingexpo.com?
See all these teachers in one place!!! THE LINE UP SO FAR!
Chaya Ryvka Diehl
Cherie Soria - Living Light Culinary Institute
Chris Whitcoe - Raw Business Summit & Rawntrepreneurs Conference
Dan Ladermann - Living Light Culinary Institute
Dr. Jameth Sheridan
Dr. Robert Young - pH Miracle Living
Dr. Shawn Miller
Dr. Thom Lodi
Earth and the Next Society
Larisa Stow - Shakti Tribe
Laura Chiraya Fox
Minh & Ronnie Skurow
Rabbi Gabriel Cousens, MD
Rev. Arlene Hylton - Agape Live Food Ministry
Rich & Karin Dina
The Sonic Universe
We have carefully selected the gorgeous Hyatt Westlake Plaza Hotel as the gathering place for Raw Living Community in 2014! The staff of this hotel is absolutely “into” our event and are pulling out all the stops to ensure we have a totally awesome experience!
We listened to the suggestions of raw foods enthusiasts who attended the 2013 Raw LivingExpo in Sedona, and have also selected this location to meet your needs for a more affordable and conveniently located venue:
• The Hyatt has given us GREAT room rates at only $125 per night. Up to four guests can share a room.
• This spacious and elegant hotel is a Mediterranean Oasis just north of Los Angeles in Thousand Oaks, CA, conveniently located off the 101, and just a $26 shuttle ride from LAX (Los Angeles Airport) and a $35 shuttle ride from BUR (Burbank).
We recommend making your Hyatt room reservation well in advance to ensure you can stay on site at the Raw Living Expo.
AMENITIES & POINTS OF INTEREST
• Two saunas and two outdoor whirlpools
• Heated outdoor pool, garden courtyard
• Sun deck surrounding pool and garden
• Hyatt Stay Fit gym with exercise cycles, treadmills, free weights and a wide range of weight training equipment
• Nearby jogging paths and bicycling trails
Sending you blest wishes… - HOpe to c u there