Are you an Asian professional? Then join our Asian Professionals group! The first Asian meetup with the longest history (since 2007) in Vancouver. One the most popular and fun Asian meetup group in Vancouver, Richmond and Burnaby. With over 3000 members and still growing.
A group of fun, positive minded, proactive, and driven individuals who love to mingle, meet friends, networking and share ideas over dinners and all kinds of social indoor and outdoor activities.
Our members are graphic designers, interior designers, nurses, financial analyst, marketers, pharmacist, philosophist, engineers, journalist, and more...you name it, we have it.
If you're interested in expanding your horizon and developing fruitful friendship, check us out at our next event, we'd like to see you there!
Whether you are looking for career networking or making new friends, this is the right place for you.
Important House Keeping RulesIf you decide to join as a member of Asian Professionals and remain in good standing, we would appreciate that you do not contact members directly through the meetup app, especially if you have not met them in person before. Asking a member for personal information, their contact details, or providing your contact details to them in the form of harassment is prohibited. We do not tolerate harassment of our members and any valid complaints received by the Organizer will constitute removal from the Asian Professional Group.
What Our Members Say About Asian Professional
It's a great group where I can meet more people outside of my field. I encourage people from different areas, to attend. Tim is also very receptive to members' opinions and concerns. ” — Jerry Lee on Apr 6, 2013.
"It is an awesome group where I have met some good professionals. ”
— Anna Banana on Jan 4, 2013.
“ A varied but fun mix of people! Good times! ” — Kathleen on Dec 11, 2012.
“ I'm glad I was finally able to make it to a meetup. Everyone was really nice, I look forward to more meetups. ” — Gord on Aug 24, 2012.
We organize different fun social and networking events such as:
- Self Improvement workshops
- Cocktail Parties
- Bubble tea
- Dim Sum
- Social board games
- Meditative Tai Chi
- Fine Dining
- Wine Tasting
- Walking/ Hiking
- and more fun events
If there is something you would like to do, but you thing it's more fun as a group, just let me know, and with a little bit of your help, we can organize the event, and introduce other to what you are interested in. Remember, this group belongs to all of us, what we do, and the success of the group depends on all of us.
Note: We strive to create a safe and comfortable social network environment for our members. No soliciting is allowed. If your purpose is to solicit orders or trade, please take your business somewhere else. To all members, if you have been approached by other members for this purpose, please let us know.
Our busy organizers take lots of time, efforts and considerations to organize events for you. We want to keep the event organized and let all members enjoy our meetup group, so please read these rules carefully.
Attendance/RSVP Policies Explained (To Keep Events Organized)
1. The "YES" list is for people who are SURE they will attend an event. If you think you may be able to make it, please do not click "YES". As always, if you are on the "YES" list, we expect you to show up. If you don't, we will remove you from the group.
2. The "Waitlist" is activated when an event is full. If you are on the Waitlist, you are waiting for someone from the "YES" list to cancel, then you can take their spot. Do not show up at an event unless your name appears on the "YES" list. You will be removed from the group if you do so.
3. Members-Only events are for members only. We host these events because there is always a waiting list of members trying to get on the "YES" list. In order to make it easier for members to get in, we make some events members-only. This is a private club and members should have priority over guests to sign up for gatherings. If you are a couple and would like to come to an event together, please register as members individually and rsvp as members. If only one of you can get on the "YES" list and you do not want to come alone, then wait for the next event.
4. On each event posting, the organizer gives a deadline as to when one has to update their RSVP status prior to the event. It is usually 24 hours. 48 hours for really popular events. If you change your status after the deadline, we will label you as "Last-Minute Cancellation Offender" and if this happens again, you will be removed from the group.
These are the Health Organizations That We Like
(Promoting natural Health)
Heart and Stroke Foundation