Registration fee includes:
- A safe and supportive voice-off environment to practice your ASL skills
- Vocabulary and skill-building workshops
- Opportunities to participate in fun camp activities (climbing wall, hiking, games) in the beautiful Manidokan surroundings
- 5 meals—Saturday breakfast through Sunday lunch
- Accommodations in the lodge: Bunk beds or single beds for 3-5 people per room. Each room has its own bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower. The lodge has heat, AC, and a kitchenette.
- Activities begin 7pm Friday, (arrive when you can!). Check out is 1pm Sunday.
2 registration options:
- full weekend
- Saturday only
- Visit www.deafcampsinc.org to register.
*$10 Early Bird discount by Feb 10*
Signers of all levels welcome. All participants please respect the voice-off policy for the entire weekend.
* This event is designed for adult ASL students. High school students may attend with a parent or guardian. *
All proceeds benefit Deaf Camps, Inc's 2014 scholarship fund.