The Autism Society Inland Empire is hosting the fourth annual family camping trip at Tucalota Springs, Fri, Aug 24, 12:00pm until Sun, Aug 26, 1:00pm!
There will be games, hay rides, hiking, campfires, swimming and s'mores. Fishing is available for a small fee. Don't forget your tent, camping gear, swimsuit, drinks and snacks to share. Meals will be provided, except the first night which will be a potluck.
Admission is $7 per person per night. You can pay the front desk as you arrive.
RSVP online at http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e5y7q4ugd213ece0&llr=8dopmucab by Wed, August, 15. For more information contact Kelly Londenberg [masked] or [masked].
Our goal is for everyone to have a great time. The campground provides activities that you can do alone or with your family and friends such as: swimming, a hay ride on Saturday, horseshoes, trails for hiking or biking, and a fishing pond (for an additional fee). There also is a basketball hoop and a volleyball court.
ASIE will provide a few activities. You are welcome to join us or feel free to explore on your own.
We will also have a box full of board games and cards for young & old who want to just sit and relax for a while. Balls, jump ropes and hula hoops will also be available. Please, return these items to the box when you are finished with them.
The temperature is expected to be 90-95 in the day and around 65 at night.
If you do not plan on coming and you RSVPed, please let us know! We have over 150 people registered and it will save us a lot of money on food if we do not have to over buy.
12:00pm- Arrival and Set up (Oaktree)
5:00pm- crafts and playdoh (Oaktree)
6:00pm- Welcoming meet and greet potluck (Oaktree)
8:00pm- s'mores (Oaktree)
7:00-10:00pm- Campfire sing-a-long (Oaktree)
7-8:30- Breakfast (Oaktree)
9:00am- Horseshoes (Pit near office)
1:00pm- Hayride (Begins near office)
5:00pm Shaving Cream and Bubbles (Oaktree)
6:30- 8:00- Hot Dogs and S'mores (Oaktree)
7-8:30 Breakfast (Oaktree)
8:30- Clean up (Oaktree)
Pool Party until 1pm (Pool)
1:00pm Go home
JUST A FEW RULES
1) Please obey all of the campground rules. You will be given a list when you pay to come inside the grounds.
2) The campground requires a refundable $5 fee for anyone coming into the grounds, even if there are just dropping off a camper. You will be given a refund as long as you leave within 20 minutes.
3) We will provide trash cans and bags for your trash for recyclable cans & bottles, please, use them to help our camp site clean.
4) Please bring one snack. These snacks are for everyone to share, and will be available at all hours. They will be on a table under the tree at Oak Tree Plaza. Please, try to keep the table neat and clean.
5) Friday night ASIE will be having a meet and greet potluck. Please bring one main dish and one side item.
6) Bring your own drinks.
7) ASIE will have several bathroom keys available for you to use. If you would like your own, you can get one at the office for a $5 holding fee. Your money will be returned when you return the key at the end of your trip.
8) Please fill out and bring the waver and photo release with you if possible
KEEP IN MIND
We are all here to have a good time and make friends. So try to include others in your activities. Have a great weekend!