addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Asperger Social Club Message Board › Meet Up Groups

Meet Up Groups

Kathryn T.
user 8144712
Group Organizer
Riverview, FL
Post #: 22
I just happened to be at the Perkins Pancake House in Temple Terrace last Thursday and meet the organizer of another meetup group which meets every Thursday and plays board games. It's free to join and when I was there I saw around twenty or so people playing. For more info e mail­. Super nice guy runs this group. I can think of several members of our group which would enjoy this.