addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 7
Jupiter was transiting through my 1st house in 1988, I ran away to California at age 17, my Uncle had to put me on the plane to go back home, while on plane, my stepfather died of a heart attack at age 42 because he had chitlin for dinner, Jupiter entered 2nd house, I received Social Security money because of his death.

Then Jupiter was transiting through my 1st house in 2000, my dad died, my mom tried to get social security to pay but they rejected her request, but when Jupiter entered 2nd house, I came to California for CSUN and got college loans.

Then Jupiter is transiting through my 1st house right now!!! I'm living in California. There is an unattractive, overweight black man who look like my stepfather is pursueing me, he is living in the same apartment building... And if I married him, he might die, making me a widow. I am trying to tell that man to go away. I would married that man, knowing I might get some social security money for being a widow... but I don't want to. I want to marry somebody I am in love with. I want to make my own money by working.

I'm Pat, the girl with facial deformity.

What do you guys think about this?