addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Santa Monica Astrology Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup Notice Correction

Meetup Notice Correction

James S.
user 2462826
Group Organizer
Santa Monica, CA

Double OMG!  What a start for 2013 for me.

I started to write this e-mail and then I guess my computer burped and I lost it.  At least I think I did, so if you get this notice twice then I guess it did not get lost. 

Thank you Ariane for pointing out my Tarot faux pas and for being so nice about it.

The number 11 in the Tarot Major Arcana is the Strength card, not the Fortune card as I wrote. The Fortune card is number 10.  The Strength card refers to the sign Leo, which of course changes things a bit for the day.  I would say this adds to the "strength" of the chart for the meetup.

OK, all that said, I look forward to seeing you next Sunday for what promises to be a very informative and entertaining meetup.  I'm going to be triple checking for notes for the meetup this week, just to be safe.

Take care.  Be safe.  Stay well.

Jim