add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Santa Monica Astrology Meetup Group Message Board › New Files Uploaded!

New Files Uploaded!

James S.
user 2462826
Group Organizer
Santa Monica, CA
Greetings everyone!

I just uploaded two files to the meetup site.  You can access them by going to "More" and then down to "Files."  The two files are:

8 Sun Moon Phases 1-11-13.  This is a short paper diagraming the 8 Moon phases and includes an interpretation of each phase by Dane Rudhyar based on his book "The Lunation Cycle."

A Look Ahead at 2013 - short form.  This is a short paper providing the dates for significant astrological events running from Winter Solstice 2012 to January 1, 2014.  The list shows dates for the new and full Moons, the five eclipses, planetary stations, both retrograde and direct and significant aspect patterns for 2013 including the Water Grand Trine, Cardianl T-Squares and Cardinal Grand Cross as well as the USA's 20th Jupiter return.

We have 4 dinamic speakers (OK, so 3 and me, my Virgo humbleness) so hope to see you at the meetup.  Keep warm.

Take care.  Be safe.  Stay well.